martes, 26 de febrero de 2008

Young couples getting married. Hmk.Feb.25

Let me tell you about my two experiences: First when I was gonna get married, of course, as the traditions and the society demand, my boyfriend first started visiting me. I used to live alone with my aunt. Imagine, she was almost 90 years old and I was about 18 years old so we married until I was 22 years old. His father and mother went to my house on the day we planned the wedding. So they went to formalize our decision in other words to "ask for my hand" or I don't know how to say it you understand.
My second experience was when my daughter was gonna get married too. As we attend to a Christian church, the pastor, gave them several recommendations, something like they need first to attend to a number of conferences just for them about different topics they need to know. But it wasn't for just one or three days it tooks some months and they have their conferences each week. So when they finish this, of course, he and his mother talked to us, we agreed and they started to planned everything for their wedding. And thanks God they have now 5 years of married. In my opinion I think it's an important event to give it the special attention it requires and help and support our sons or daughters in doing this in the better way it has to be done.

No hay comentarios: