martes, 5 de febrero de 2008

Having a doubt

Hi teacher, you know what? I was seeing that someone sent to your blog or coments the homework you ask us to do. My question is if I have to send it to your personal blog or I leave it where it is, in my comments, because I did it since yesterterday Monday 4th and it was going to be for next Thursday. Anyway I may ask you tomorrow at class. Sorry if I made a mistake but I understand you will be checking our blogs anyway don't you?
I have about two hours here reading your links. They are real interesting. Today I enjoy answering the grammar test since the beggining using the verb to be and then the prepositions and so on. Thanks because you gave me some ideas for my first grade students. I want to have
that information its very useful. Of course, I didn't finish with the tests, but I'll continue working on them to see how difficult the last ones are. I was thinking, and what about when we finish this semester, what's going to happen to our blogs? Are we going to erase them? or keep them for the time everyone wants to have it. But the thing is that probably you are not going to continue sending us more information or you are not going to have time to do this extra job if you're going to have some other groups. Well, I'll ask you about this tomorrow and see how are we going to do it. You see, if this was new for all the class, imagine for me? I really thank you for this because it makes me work on the computer since I was afraid to used it because as I told you I was not good on this, but now this practice is helping me a lot. Even if I don't have enough time in the whole day, (that was always my excuse for not using the computer) you can see the hours on which I'm doing my homeworks, but it doesn't matter. Ok, teacher see you tomorrow, thank you for everything again. Bye bye.

No hay comentarios: