lunes, 11 de febrero de 2008

Bad news

Hi guys: Here I'm again writing another note so you can read about me. How was your day? I hope it was good. Remember I told you yesterday I was going to tell you something later? and that's why I titled my blog saying "a terrible weekend" and that's because I had a problem at
my school where I work. When we finished recess, as always my children got in line and after that they start going to the classroom when some boys run trying to win and they don't even noticed that they push a girl agaist the corner of the entrance door and hit her on the forehead
I was at the end of the line when the little girl returned to me crying and she was bleeding a little
so I took her with the nurse of the school. We also called her parents just to notified them. when
they leave, her father came and ask me about the accident, I explained him and call the nurse, so she can explain him better. After that they left. But, guess what, the next day very early in the morning the girl's mother appear as she use to do it for any other causes. Then the principal told me, Oh my God !Frida's mother is here and she wants to talk to you. So I said, that's ok, let me talk to her. so I met her. She was very angry and shouting to me she said: "I want you to tell me what happen" so answered her "I already explained it to your husband yesterday, didn't he tell you?" and she continued shouting saying: Forget it he didn't tell me anything that's what I'm here. Well, I explained her the same thing and she started asking me and where were you in that moment! I explained her again and she was saying a lot of fool things like "and then what's next! the other time a girl scratch my daughter, tell me what this is about! and I told her "nobody wants to hurt your daughter this may happen in this school or another or maybe at home, they are kids and run and play. And she goes"I don't care about others, maybe you don't even have any control in your classroom and I answer, "ok, did you come here to judge my work even if you don't know how I work? and she continued saying stupid things and again I asked her well, what do you want? Do you want to blame me? and for everything she answer no. So I told her ok, I don't want to continue talking to you. And forget it! she got more angry and shouting told me "you are not going to let me here" I told her "I already explain you everything and nothing convinces you, so I don't want to continue with this" Then she shouted "you are not going to let me with the words in my mouth!" and I went with the principal and told her I can't stand this woman I'm not going to talk to her anymore go with her. Later the principal told me she said different things. I told her that's what happen when you let just your teacher talk with the parents, they may say whatever they want, and if we don't have any witness to testify the truth, you will never know exactly what she or I said. And that's all folks. I never have had a problem like this with any parent, but I didn't care about it. God and I know how the things happen so I feel fine. Ok, my dear friends I need to study for tomorrow's exam again. And you too, so see you tomorrow
and have a good dream bye bye.

No hay comentarios: