lunes, 4 de febrero de 2008

home schooling (homework)

In my opinion, I think it depends on the different needs people may have.
I knew a family, he was a pastor of a church and they need to move to different cities and places, so their two daughters never went to school. They used to have several teachers wherever they were.
I imagine there are special teacher and well prepared to do this kind of jobs, but I don't think parents could do it, except if they are teachers. I don't see any advante on this kind of education.

By the other hand, as the reading says, children don't have the opportunity to socialize with other people. They miss all the events at school like having for example honor to the flag, festivals like mother's day, celebrations like Thanksgiving, Valentine's day, Christmas, etc. And
what about their graduation event?
I don't know the way parents or teachers supply this important events for a child. For this and more details, I think this way to educate is not an advantage.

No hay comentarios: