domingo, 17 de febrero de 2008

My childhood (continuation)

Here we are starting a new week ain't it? Well, let me continue telling you about my life. As I told you, I lived with my parents until I was 12 years old then I went to visit my aunt to Indiana for 3 years, after that I returned to see my parents and I didn't want to return because when I was there my aunt's grandaughter always was fighting with me. So, in that summer, my other aunt from Tampico also invited me just one or two months, so I accepted. Of course I was 15 years old. When I was here, she asked me if I would like to study and I answer yes so I started to study (commerce) for three years, you know a bilingual secretary. When I finish, I started to work first at PPQ Pigmentos y Prods. Quim. it was its name. Three months later I was working at Petrocel for 5 years and finally in Poycid for 1 year and then guess what? I got married. After that, one year later my daughter Marcela was born and 3 years later my son Mauricio. Now they are 26 and 23 she is already married and lives in Monterrey and at the moment I live with my husband and son. Ok, I'm going to stop here, because I'm seeing it's 1:05 am. and I have to go to work tomorrow. Don't you miss the third part of my history. It's very interesting! Same day, same channel, as the tv said. See you later alligator. Bye bye.

No hay comentarios: