lunes, 4 de febrero de 2008

Tomorrow's exam

Hello my dear fellows. How was your long weekend? Did you rest? Or you're tired of all the weekend activities. Let me remind you about tomorrow's exam with Mr. Cabrales. Did you study? don't forget the homework ok? I was working all this day in many different things. Since very early in the morning, a friend of mine called me to help her with his son. He is doing drugs
(I'm not sure if is the correct way to say it) and we where looking for a reabilitation place for him. So I moved as fast as I can to her house and the boy scaped and until this moment he hasn't returned yet. Well, We'll see what can we do later. When I returned home it was 2 o'clock so I had to prepare dinner. After that, I cleaned the kitchen and start working on my homeworks
I had to prepare two presentations and some other teacher's assignments. But I'm not finish yet
I need to colour two big drawings for the school where I work it's about Valentine's day decoration for the classroom and as I have two groups, I need to do everything double. Well, I don't want you to get bored reading all this, but you know we have to practice English. Thanks God for this extra day we had. Sometimes they are necessary so we can update all the missing details and work. Ok, my dear friends, it was nice to write for you. See you tomorrow don't sleep late as I do. Have sweet dreams. Bye.

No hay comentarios: