martes, 12 de febrero de 2008

My childhood

Hi there, how was your day? I hope it was ok. I was thinking on what to write and after I read Mr. Cabrales' note and some links, I decided to talk about my childhood. Well let me start telling you something about me. I was born in Guadalajara. When I was 12 years old, an aunt who was living in Indiana invites me to go with her. I stayed there for 3 years where I lived different experiences. I remember my first winter and the first time I saw it was snowing. It was a beautiful experience. I used to play with my cousins in the snow. Sometimes the level of the snow was higher than my large boots so it was difficult for us to walk. I started to go to school my first school's name was Riley Ementary School, then the next one was the Block Jr. High School and in summer I used to attend for summer courses at the Lincoln School. Sorry, let me make a pause, guess what, I pushed a buttom from the computer and lost this note without knowing what to do. I started once and all over again and it took me as a half an hour to find it again, but what I'm not sure is if it's going to be published correctly or maybe I'm going to send it twice. I don't know, that's why I decide to stop it here. I'm going to try to put it in my blog and tomorrow I'll continue with my story ok? By the other hand I waist a lot of time and now its very late. See you tomorrow. Bye.

No hay comentarios: