domingo, 10 de febrero de 2008

My terrible wekend

Hi friends: How are you doing? Too much work to do? I imagine. Right now I'm starting to do all the homework we have. I don't know where to start. Firt I was reading and reading about literature Mr. Roberto's subject, to do the essay he wants for tomorrow, but as I haven't slept enough in these past days, I was fallen asleep so I decided to stop for a while to write in my blog something for you. After this I' need to read Ms. Edith's antology too for tomorrow's exam, because she didn't give us a guide or something like that, we just have to read and make our own questions and answers, do this it's going to take me some time and then to study it. I just called Maricela a few minutes ago, for a doubt and she gave the notice that we also have Mr. Cabrales' exam for tomorrow. I told her why haven't you tell me before, imagine if I don't call you I wouldn't know it. She said she forgot to tell me about that. But thanks God for that opportunity Mr. Cabrales is going to give us. I hope I can finish to do all this, because as you know we need to do another essay for Ms. Claudia and to study all the history information we have for Tuesday. That's too much for me and I don't understand so much about history that's a lot of dates, kings, queens, countries and things that happens in the different years. That's why I was planning to study for that subjets days before, but it has been impossible for me. Remember I work from 7:30 am. to 3 o'clock in the afternoon and I run to the UAT and when I arrive I need to be there with all my homeworks done of course. Well, no more complainings let's start to work, I just want to write something like Mr. Cabrales told us. I'm going to keep on reading and I hope I can write another note for you. I have something to tell you, wait for my notices. Bye.

1 comentario:

jazzman58 dijo...

Celia,
You're certainly one of a kind and I respect that. You've been working hard in your blog as well and let me tell you this, nobody else has done as much as you. That's a remarkable achievement in itself. Congratulations!