viernes, 15 de febrero de 2008

Let's continue with the blog

Hi everybody: I was planning to write last night, but guess what? after the valentines day's party we had, I returned home and when I enter to my house everything was in darkness so I tried to turn on the lights and surprise! the CFE cut the energy I couldn't believe it, what a shame. So I called my husband, he was still working and the confusion was that he thought we had to pay in other date. So imagine, I was preparing my lunch for the next day with a lamp in the kitchen preparing thing by thing carring my lamp here and there. Remember I'm in a diet that's why I need to prepare my special meals otherwise I must have to eat tacos or torta where I work and I don't want to break my diet. But at last I finished. Thanks God it wasn't a hot night so don't need air conditioner of a fan.



Talking about other things, tomorrow Saturday I'm going to attend to a baby shower. It has been so long time since I don't go anywhere on Saturdays afternoon, because of the women's group I had at that time. You know I give them Bible classes all Saturdays afternoons, but I asked a friend if she can give the class for me and she accepted. Well, my dear friends, I'll write you tomorrow again. I'm kind of tired. It was a very long day isn't it? I'm going to sleep, because tomorrow morning I have to go to my Lider's course as all Saturdays. I'll continue tomorrow telling you more about my childhood. Enjoy your rest time. Bye.

1 comentario:

jazzman58 dijo...

I just love the way you try to comply with my assignments. That shows me you're a very responsible and hard-working lady. You're doing just fine. Congratulations!