miércoles, 20 de febrero de 2008

End of mychildhood story

Hi everybody: How are you doing? I think a little bit more relax, because we finished exams don't you think so? But now let's begin with the rest, so here Iam writing one more blog. I really like to do this even if I have to do them at midnight. Sorry I just write for you, but I don't know how to put comics, pictures, or other nice things you do. I'll take a time to learn about this matter ok? Well, let's continue with my story. I stopped when I had my two children. So in that time I did'nt work at all to take care of them. So when they grow up I was thinking if I could work in something again, but not as a secretary, because I wasn't 17 or 20 years old like before, so I started to look for a job giving English classes. First I had an opportunity at the "Cultural Tampico" just for some months. Then a friend asked me if I can supply him at the "Cedip" also for some months too. After that, I had a job at the "Montessori American School" for two years, later, I start working at a Christian School named "Instituto Juárez-Lincoln de Tamaulipas" I worked there for 5 years, then I returned to the "Montessori" for 2 more years and now I have 2 years working at the "Instituto Latinoamericano" so untill now, I have 12 consecutive years working as a teacher. But what I was going to tell you and that's the more important thing for me, that happened in my life, is that I belong to a Christian church where I have been taught about all the principles of the Bible, and also to know more about God and how He changed my life and family's too. If you don't care, I would like to talk more about that on next blog. Right now it's 15 mins. to 1:00 am. By the way, it's very strange that I always type my blogs almost at this time and when I public them they are with another hour like 8:20pm. for example and at that time I don't even leave the UAT, but I' try to investigate. Ok my dear friends, take care and God bless you all. kisses.

No hay comentarios: