viernes, 28 de marzo de 2008

There's enough time


Hi, everybody! It's nice to write you again. Vacations are almost over, and we're gonna see each other again. I'm not sure if we are going to return on Monday or on Tuesday as some other schools will, but I'll investigate. Ok, here I'm writing a reflection note I was reading, but I'll try to translate it for you.

One night, a friend was dreaming about hell. She saw satan sitting on his throne, looking for someone to send to earth. He called a demon and ask him:"Would you like to go to earth to confuse the souls?" "Yes I will go" he answered. "And what would you tell the people?" "Sir, I will tell them that there's no God, and that everything about religion is false". "No forget it you will not success". Satan asked another who says: "I will go, I will tell them that there's a good and mercy God, but it's not important to serve him". "No, you're not going to be successful with that either". A third demon wanted to go and satan asked him what was he going to say, and he answered:" I will tell them that Jesus gospel and his death on the cross it's true. I will tell them to convert themselves and to believe the gospel, but I will tell them that THERE'S ENOUGH TIME. "Go!" said satan "you will succeed".

Satan came to earth and he had been successful. He had whispered to our ears: "There's enough time". He tells us there's time to serve God, there's time to have communion with God".

There's time..... NO! the Bible says that today is the acceptable time, the salvation day. Don't be fooling around thinking that there's still time. Serve God today with all your heart!.


No hay comentarios: