martes, 18 de marzo de 2008

Cleanliness


Hello, I'm writing you from Monterrey. This is another story for children, but as I told you before, it's a message for us too. I hope you'll k¡like it and understand the translation form.

"But mommy", started to say Sean. "Sean, you're the older one. I don't want to hear anything about it" said Sean's mother. And she got a mop and gave it to Sean. "I want everything clean" she said. Sean was very upset while he was going down to the basement. He was looking at the paint on the floor. "It wasn't all my fault, I should'nt clean this just by myself. If Bobby wouldn't do all this mess. He must be helping me.
After a while, Sean heard his mother coming down and asked him "how's everything?" "It's ok" he answered. "Maybe you're right, it was not only your fault, but you're not the only first person who has to clean anothers mess . I have done that most of the time when all of you leave everything dirty and I used to feel very angry about that matter, but then, I understood that when I do a mess in my life, I'm not able to clean myself, but Jesus is always able to help me." Sean stoped cleaning to pay attention. "Think about this" his mother said. "He takes all our sins and cleans us. When we come to Him for help, He takes all our mistakes and fixed them, and most of the time we never stop to thank Him for this" Sean continued cleaning, but he wasn't angry anymore.
What about you? Have you ever think how Jesus is not only able, but also capable to fix our life and clean us? When we sin, we may decide not to do it again and we can ask God to forgive us. Whenever we have a problem, we can give it to Him and He will help us. He makes all things in a perfect way. Give God thanks for that. (Jesus makes us clean).

No hay comentarios: