domingo, 16 de marzo de 2008

My vacations


Hi, everybody! Enjoying your vacations? I guess you are. Do you know who was the winner at the bowling? I couldn't stay longer because of the smoking odors. I knew it was going to be worst later. But I wonder who won. I think the teacher's team, they were doing it very good. Ok, did you noticed something? guess what! I told you I was going to learn how to insert images in my blog. So I did it! It's a little one but I'm learning. I'll keep on trying ok? This is an image of Monterrey where I'm going to go tomorrow to visit my daughter, son-in-law and grandson. I'm gonna stay there for a week, so the second one I'll be here in Tampico if you want to call me. Today we went to eat to the Apple bees restaurant my son choose that place for celebrating his graduation. We thank God for letting us see this moment of our lives. Ok, guys I'll continue writing you from Monterrey. I feel so extrange of not having something to do as every day, but it's vacation's time so let's enjoy it. I hope you go and visit many places or if not, at least we change activities for this days and rest. Ok, we'll keep in touch by the blog, and we'll see each other soon. Have fun and take care of yourself Ok? Love, Celia.

No hay comentarios: