miércoles, 2 de abril de 2008

This is Jimmy my dog




Hello guys: I'm very glad to see you again. As I tell everybody, I prefer to go to the university, than going to work or being at home working too. It is a relaxing and enjoying time when I'm at the school learning, having fun, and working with all my dear classmates and teachers. I really enjoy your company.


This time I want to introduce you my little dog Jimmy. Guess what, last Saturday I took him to the vet to have a nails cut as other times and as always Jimmy started to bark to her because he gets very nervous and scare whenever he goes to the vet.


And as she did before, she went to get the muzzle for his mouth and told me, "Here it is, put it yourself or otherwise he will bite me. He didn't want it, so he was jumping and trying to scape. I was carrying him trying to calm him and the vet told me "If you continue talking like that to him, that's why he doesn't obey and that's why is very crackpot (chiflado). So she brought a big towel and wrapped him as if he had rabies (rabia) and finally she cut his nails very fast.


After that, I wanted to buy him a little collar with (pechera) and a leash so I can walk with him whenever I have time and guess what? she told me "you must buy just the collar for his neck so you can pull him if he runs" and again she gave me the pechera to put it on him and I told her "I don't know how it goes can you help me?" and she looked very impatient. So I told Jimmy: "you see, now your vet is angry with you" But, tell you what? I love Jimmy the way he is and we will never return with that vet. I'm going to try to put an image so you can see how Jimmy is ok? See you tomorrow. Kisses.

No hay comentarios: